The StreakFree Microfiber Cloth
Microfiber cleaning cloths are becoming increasingly popular for their ability to clean effectively and efficiently. Here are some of the benefits of using microfiber cleaning cloths:
- Superior cleaning performance: Microfiber cloths are made of tiny fibers that can easily pick up dirt, dust, and other debris. They are effective at removing bacteria, germs, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Absorbent: Microfiber cloths are highly absorbent and can hold up to seven times their weight in liquid. They are perfect for cleaning up spills and wiping surfaces dry.
- Reusable: Microfiber cloths are durable and can be washed and reused many times. They are also eco-friendly as they reduce waste compared to disposable cleaning cloths.
- Gentle on surfaces: Microfiber cloths are gentle on surfaces and won't scratch or damage them. They are perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces like eyeglasses, camera lenses, and computer screens.
- Cost-effective: Microfiber cloths are cost-effective as they last longer than disposable cleaning cloths. They are a one-time investment that can save you money in the long run.
Overall, microfiber cleaning cloths are a great choice for anyone who wants to clean effectively and efficiently while reducing waste and saving money.
The StreakFree Microfiber Cloth
The StreakFree Microfiber Cloth fiber is a special yarn that is 0.1denier, an ultra fine Micro fiber. This filament is very fine, strong and is virtually lint-free. The wedge-shaped polyester shown in this cross section, together with the core nylon, fits the surface of any object and gathers dust efficiently.
This ultra fine StreakFree Microfiber Cloth does not damage any surface. The fibers grab and hold dirt, dust and grime. This is the magnet effect. Made from 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide (nylon) Single fiber is approximately 1/20th the diameter of a strand of silk. Disperses oil, grease, dirt, grime, film, dust. Tough on dirt and gentle on surface.
How it works:
StreakFree Microfiber Cloths holds 7 times its weight in dirt, grime and liquid.
Each fiber is 200 times finer than a human hair! (this is the secret of micro fiber’s incredible cleaning ability).
Open spaces between fibers hold dust, dirt, and oil until washed away w/ mild soap or detergent.
Spaces also allow large amounts of moisture to be collected into the cloths making them very absorbent. These same spaces allow for quicker drying time eliminating much of the bacterial growth found in slow drying cloths.
Micro Fiber Cloth
Millions of tiny ‘scoops’ pull dirt and dust up inside the cloth where they remain until washed away. Results are clean, streak free surfaces. Using water helps emulsify dirt & oil making it easier for the micro fiber cloth to pick it up. Its high absorbency will quickly clean up spills.
Ordinary Cloth Fiber
Tends to push dirt and dust.
Residue is left behind on the surface area you’re cleaning.
Lack of interior open spaces, makes ordinary cloth hold very little dirt.
Micro Fiber washing instructions:
Machine wash with laundry detergent or hand wash with dish soap in hot water. Rinse thoroughly. Using bleach will shorten the life of your micro fiber cloths. Do not use fabric softener (fabric softener leaves a film on the cloth and decreases its effectiveness). Be careful when machine washing or drying in mixed loads as micro fiber cloths will pick up lint from other fabrics. Air-dry or put in dryer on low to medium heat.